Presentation as oral presentation of the student award finals via video conferencing including discussion.
More information on the Student Award Finals can be found at: https://www.dHealth.at/student-award-finals
The dHealth .pptx templates are available below and in the Downloads section. If you do not use the dHealth .pptx template, please at least include the dHealth logo on every page in your presentation (for higher resolutions of the logo please see the Downloads section).
Presentation Templates (.pptx)
You have 10 minutes for your presentation, plus around 5 minutes for the discussion. Please be in the video conference on time and contact the session chairs as soon as you arrive.
The preferred presentation format is 16:9.
In addition to presenting your slides, please submit them to office@dHealth.at before Monday, May 18th, 2020, 11.59pm.
Please let us know if your presentation should NOT be published at our conference website in PDF format. Otherwise we will consider the following points as confirmed by the presenter:
1. I confirm that AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH is allowed to publish the provided presentation slides on the dHealth conference website. This granting of publication right to AIT is free of charge, not exclusive, not limited to a specific location or time and cannot be withdrawn.
2. I confirm that I own the required rights for all the contents of my presentation slides to grant the publication right of point 1. I further confirm that I will at all times hold AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH free and harmless from all third-party claims based on copyrights and owner’s rights on these published presentation slides.
Extended Paper Submission Deadline: 12.02.2020
Authors can declare their preferred presentation format (oral presentation or poster). Please be aware that the editors might change the presentation format, depending on the reviewers' evaluation.
Call for PapersDownload the dHealth 2020 Call for Papers
Topics of interest
- Active and assisted living/Assistive technologies
- Big data infrastructures
- Biomedical and sensor informatics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Data analytics and visualization
- Data protection and privacy
- Decision support systems
- Digital health information systems
- Electronic health/medical/patient records
- Ethical, legal and economical aspects
- Evaluation and usability of dHealth applications
- ICT in rare disease research
- Integrated and personalised healthcare
- Interoperability (syntactic, semantic, pragmatic)
- Knowledge-based systems
- Pathways and guidelines
- Predictive analytics & artificial intelligence
- Quality and certification of health IT
- Research IT infrastructures
- Safety & security
- Telemedicine & mHealth
All accepted papers (both full and short papers) will be published “open access” by IOS Press in the Studies in Health Technologies and Informatics series until May 19, 2020 (delayed). Full papers will be indexed in PubMed and Web of Science, among others.
Papers must be written in English. Presentations of accepted papers will be held in English. (See exceptions for submissions to the Student Contest.)
Paper length is restricted to eight pages for full papers and to two pages for short papers. Additional pages will be charged with € 100,- per extra-page.
- File format for initial submissions: PDF
- File format for final submissions: DOCX or DOC
At least one (co-) author of each paper needs to be registered for the conference for uploading the revised version of the paper. Each (co-) author can present up to two papers.
Given an author registers for the conference until 22.03.2020 and her/his paper is not finally accepted later on (Final acceptance notification 07.04.2020), the conference fee will be refunded in case of cancellation.
Each paper will be reviewed by at least two independent experts.
- 12.02.2020 – Extended Paper Submission Deadline
- 28.02.2020 – Submission deadline for workshop proposals
- 14.03.2020 – Preliminary acceptance notification (delayed from 13.03.2020 as previously delayed from 05.03.2020)
- 22.03.2020 – Paper revision Deadline
- 22.03.2020 – Author congress registration Deadline*
- 07.04.2020 – Final acceptance notification (delayed)
- 12.04.2020 – Early Bird Deadline
- 15.04.2020 – E.T. Award Submission Deadline
- 19.05.2020 – Publication in IOSPress Stud Health Technol Inform (delayed)
- 19.05.2020 – dHealth 2020 Conference Day 1
- 20.05.2020 – dHealth 2020 Conference Day 2
*Given an author registers for the conference until 22.03.2020 and her/his paper is not finally accepted later on (Final acceptance notification 07.04.2020), the conference fee will be refunded in case of cancellation.