Registration for dHealth 2021 will be opened soon!
Paper Submission Deadline: 31.01.2021
Authors can declare their preferred presentation format (oral presentation or poster). Please be aware that the editors might change the presentation format, depending on the reviewers' evaluation.
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers for dHealth 2021 will be available soon!
Topics of interest
- Active and assisted living/Assistive technologies
- Big data infrastructures
- Biomedical and sensor informatics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Data analytics and visualization
- Data protection and privacy
- Decision support systems
- Digital health information systems
- Electronic health/medical/patient records
- Ethical, legal and economical aspects
- Evaluation and usability of dHealth applications
- ICT in rare disease research
- Integrated and personalised healthcare
- Interoperability (syntactic, semantic, pragmatic)
- Knowledge-based systems
- Pathways and guidelines
- Predictive analytics & artificial intelligence
- Quality and certification of health IT
- Research IT infrastructures
- Safety & security
- Telemedicine & mHealth
All accepted papers (both full and short papers) will be published “open access” by IOS Press in the Studies in Health Technology and Informatics (HTI) series until May 11, 2021. Full papers will be indexed in PubMed and Web of Science, among others.
Papers must be written in English. Presentations of accepted papers will be held in English. (See exceptions for submissions to the Student Contest.)
Paper length is restricted to eight pages for full papers and to two pages for short papers. Additional pages will be charged with € 100,- per extra-page.
- File format for initial submission: PDF
- File format for re-submission after review: DOCX or DOC
At least one (co-) author of each paper needs to be registered for the conference for uploading the revised version of the paper. Each (co-) author can present up to two papers.
Given an author registers for the conference until 22.03.2021 and her/his paper is not finally accepted later on (Final acceptance notification 07.04.2021), the conference fee will be refunded in case of cancellation.
Each paper will be reviewed by at least two independent experts.
- 31.01.2021 – Paper Submission Deadline
- 28.02.2021 – Submission deadline for workshop proposals
- 14.03.2021 – Preliminary acceptance notification
- 22.03.2021 – Paper revision Deadline
- 22.03.2021 – Author congress registration Deadline*
- 07.04.2021 – Final acceptance notification
- 12.04.2021 – Early Bird Deadline
- 15.04.2021 – E.T. Award Submission Deadline
- 11.05.2021 – Publication in IOSPress Stud Health Technol Inform
- 11.05.2021 – dHealth 2021 Conference Day 1
- 12.05.2021 – dHealth 2021 Conference Day 2
*Given an author registers for the conference until 22.03.2021 and her/his paper is not finally accepted later on (Final acceptance notification 07.04.2021), the conference fee will be refunded in case of cancellation.